My Mission Call

Called to serve in the Michigan, Detroit Mission in the Spanish language from September 2014- September 2016

Saturday, October 18, 2014

Week 3 Bonus Pictures and Videos

Here's a silly picture of my companion Elder Pyle and I with some Heremanas (sisters) that are going to be serving at the Mesa Temple in the Spanish Language! The red head is Hermana Stringfellow, and the other holding her is Hermana Anderson! They are wonderful servents of the Lord, if you see them make sure to say hi and talk to them!


Pics of the District




Doing a little missionary modeling





Here's some caricatures of our district (Elder Clarke in the photo made them)

I fell asleep in my personal study

Here's the district on Temple Day!

This is a game we play sometimes for our language study time, we have certain conjugations on the board and if the person saying the conjugation says the one the splasher chose, then... well... they get splashed!

This video is of me and Elder Clarke arguing about magic and a bunch of random stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment