My Mission Call

Called to serve in the Michigan, Detroit Mission in the Spanish language from September 2014- September 2016

Monday, March 9, 2015

Week 23 - Groundhog

Well I apologize to everyone who was expecting a large letter today but unfortunately that is not so. I had to settle and talk about some specific things with family and more specifically my mommy! I call her mommy just so that she knows I love her more than I care about being embarrassed :)

But I will say a few things. Groundhog's day in Detroit doesn't "tell" us whether or not spring is waking up. It's "tells" us how soon the gangsters will be waking up! So gang activity is going to be skyrocketing now that it's warm out. I'll tell you one thing, if 40 is feeling warm now, I'm not sure how I'm going to handle Arizona when I get back!

But one thought I'll leave you with that I'm going to live by is.... It is hard to fight with someone if your only motivation is love, likewise, it is hard for someone to fight with you if your only motivation is love.

Te amo mucho!!
 Elder Alger

A district picture from almost a month ago!


now her sister got baptized! 



Got a guitar from Wonderland Music in Dearborn, MI. Stevie Wonder and Bon Jovi used to go there to get all their music supplies! SOOOO COOL!

  



From long hair... 


...to short


Some crazy rabbit thing, here's the graffiti picture of the week!



They're made from spray cans but I'm not going to use them as my graffiti of the week pics, I just wanna share! :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment