My Mission Call

Called to serve in the Michigan, Detroit Mission in the Spanish language from September 2014- September 2016

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Week 30

Emailed back and forth with Mom a lot this week and didn't have time to send a letter for the blog, but sent a few pics for the week from his new area.


Graffiti picture of the week!



This is Maria and Ricardo, I was working with them when I was in Detroit for 2 months and they are soon to be married and baptized, I will be able to receive special permission to go back for their baptism on the 16th of May!


Well here I am in "rich town" or in other words Canton Michigan. The people here are extremely well off!


Just to give you an idea of how well off this city is is that there are NFL players living in these neighborhoods!



No comments:

Post a Comment